Friday, July 13, 2012

Wanna Laugh


Wanna Laugh
Once upon a time there used to be three friends whose names are Somebody, Nobody and Crack. One day  for certain reason Somebody and Nobody quarreled for some reason. In
that fight Somebody killed Nobody in an anger. Then crack called the police and said;  “hello, Just now Somebody killed Nobody”, police said: “What?”(Surprisingly). The crack again replied “Somebody killed nobody”. Then police said him: “Are you crack?” then he replied :”Yes I am crack”.


Ram            :         Have you ever been to egypt?
Father     :         No!
Ram           : Then how do you know my mommy


Teacher  :         if there is a heap of many in one side n heap of knowlwdge in other what wil you choose?
Student   :         I would choose heap of money
Teacher  :         I knew that but if I were there , I’d have choose heap of knowledge. I knew it because
Student   :         of course, it’s common for a person to choose what he lacks.
free counters
onlinedegreeadvantage.com